1) Successfully assembled PET
2) Visitied Sijoa Primary School (site of 2011 well project) for follow up
3) Inspected current water source at Sigulu Primary (site of 2012 well project)
4) Prayed with Benjamin (who is blind since age 3, due to measles) at Sigulu Primary School. Benjamin is a step brother to Pastor Johnston of Sijoa Church.
5) Prepared for and showed The Jesus Film to about 500 people at the grounds of Sigulu Primary School. Praise God over 100 decisions are made for Christ.
The Crossway team has been delayed by the Kenyan roads and the damages they perpetrate on the vehicles
1) Praise God drilling rig finally arrived at 6pm
2) Other necessary drilling supplies expected by 12 noon, May 2nd 2012
3) Planning on breaking ground to start driling the Sigulu well by 1pm May 2nd 2012.