1) Pray for the thieves who broke into the van that we were using in Kenya and stole our three bags with computers and other valuables, a few hours before we left for the airport in Nairobi. Pray that God will direct them to read the Bibles and other evangelism materials that were in the bags and that they will come to TRUST in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2) Thanking God for journey mercies–we arrived safely in Michigan after almost 26 hours of travel.
3) Pray for the CrossWay Drilling Team still working on repairing the Compressor–needed inorder to resume drilling of the Sigulu Primary School Well.
4) Pray for many (about 2,000) that put their TRUST in Jesus Christ during the two weeks.
5) Pray for wisdom on how to minister to specific individuals with physical ailments that we encountered in the villages.
6) Pray for Pastor Walter and Samuel(our contacts in Kenya), that God will grant them stamina to continue the goodwork.
7) Pray for the five local congregations in Mambai area of Vihiga County that committed to studying the Bible.
“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful [anxious] in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” — JEREMIAH 17:7-8 KJV