Please surround us with prayer as things in Shirumba have taken an unwelcomed turn.
The installers are delaying the project saying we have not provided protection for the Control Panel that is satisfactory to their standards, (which they did not inform us about until now) and they are saying the Electrical service we provided to the Control Panel is not suited for the purpose, (it needs to be direct burial cable). They have packed their tools and we have been on the phone trying to negotiate with their management for quite some time now.
A welder is in the process of making a box, our crew and the local plumber are going to Kakamega to get the last pipe supplies needed and we will change the electric cable later.
And now the pouring rains have started for the first time since we have been here.
Please pray for defeat of the evil one and that God’s light will shine through us and this project.